- Enhance your knowledge by receiving free copies of the scientific journal KIMIKA twice a year.
- Get discounts on your registration fees for the yearly Philippine Chemistry Congress, KKP-symposia and seminars.
- Be constantly updated in your area of expertise by joining specific KKP Divisions.
- Network with professionals by establishing important ties with your peers, colleagues, and potential employers through our network of members, via our website and electronic discussion groups.
- Make an impact through our involvement in the country's policy and decision-making regarding science and technology, the environment and other important issues.
- Make a contribution through your support of our programs like the Philippine Chemistry National Olympiad.
Requirements (Regular Membership)
Must meet any one of the following requirements:
- registered chemist;
- holder of a bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or in any of the allied sciences provided their research is related to Chemistry;
- holder of a graduate degree in Chemistry or in any of the allied sciences provided their research is related to Chemistry.
KKP Regular Member:
1-Year Membership: PHP 300
3-Year Membership: PHP 700
Division Membership (e.g. Division of Analytical Sciences (DAS)):
Annual Membership: PHP 150
Life Time Membership will be discontinued. Those who are currently Life Time members will continue to be recognized as such.
To join or renew your membership, please go the KKP Website.