Call for Papers to 2013 Kimika Writing Workshop
The submission of abstracts is extended to 22 March 2013.
Learn more about the congress here.
The Philippine Federation of Chemistry Societies was organized in 1988 to serve as an umbrella organization for the five chemistry societies in the Philippines:
- Kapisanang Kimika ng Pilipinas (KKP)
- Integrated Chemists of the Philippines (ICP)
- Organic Chemistry Teachers Association (OCTA)
- Philippine Association of Chemistry Teachers (PACT)
- Philippine Association of Chemistry Students (PACS)
Through the five organizations, the PFCS is able to reach and provide service to professional chemists, chemical technicians, educators, students, and professionals in the allied disciplines.
The PFCS is a non-profit, non-stock corporation which is registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission of the Philippines.